The Benedictine complex in San Paolo d’argon was founded in 1079 by the monks of Cluny and subsequently transformed into an Abbey in the 16th century.
The Benedictine monastery where the monks were dedicated to prayer and to work was decommissioned by Napoleon in 1797.
The Abbey has had various uses until its restoration in 2006, when it was fully renovated and restored, becoming an important reference point for socio-economic development of the whole territory thanks to the presence of the Jobs Academy Foundation.
A complex of artistic and cultural excellence which leaves room for the ideas of the people living there, who can study, work and innovate amongst the columns of the extensive cloisters or within frescoed rooms.
The classrooms and laboratories are equipped with a WI-FI network and digital tools for carrying out the practical modules of each course. There are two conference rooms for workshops, conference calls and plenary events.
How to reach us
A4 Milano-Venezia Highway – Exit SERIATE
After exiting the toll booth, take the road towards "Lovere" until the "San Paolo d'Argon" exit.
After taking the San Paolo d'Argon exit, follow the main road (Via Nazionale / SS42) towards "Trescore Balneario / Lovere" up to Via del Convento, on the left.
Then follow the signs for "Benedictine monastery parking" in Via Masoni.
From the Bergamo bus station
From bus shelter 9, take line C towards Costa Volpino (about every 30 minutes) and get off at the via Nazionale 29 stop in San Paolo d'Argon.