This course trains “super technicians” for the plastic materials, composite and rubber industry, a sector that represents a level of Italian excellence and that has an important production district in the province of Bergamo, as well.
The course – unique in Italy – trains professional staff with a high theoretical and practical knowledge, able to assess and manage machines, processing procedures, choice of materials, design criteria, specialised technical-sales assistance.
- Technologist of plastics, elastomers and composite materials
- Plastic products Designer
- Test laboratory manager
- Quality control officer
- Technical-commercial for the sales of machines, molds and products
Main outgoing skills
- Knowing and applying the various production processes and managing laboratory tests
- Contributing to the design of products and moulds and to the choice of materials, additives, etc.
- Implementing optimization, quality control and R & D plans
- Collaborating with the sales and technical assistance departments
Hight-specialized courses with course managers and entrepreneurs.
The best opportunity to do practice and to gain experience for the workplace.
English conversation focused on obtaining a certification.
Microsoft Office tools used in a workplace situation.
Company system and Job approach
Entrepreneurship, business visits, hight-formation on soft skills.
Experiential workshops with entrepreneurs with the target to improve in each student the spirit of entrepreneurship
The partner companies of the course
Other Technical Area courses
Want to learn more about this course?
contact us now by filling out the form
You will be contacted shortly by referees for this orientation that are at your disposal for custom events to show you our institution and its operation.