This course trains highly innovative professionals able to respond to the increasing demand for technical staff who collaborate with and support designers and construction companies in the many new tasks required by the sustainable building industry, with expertise in the procurement of materials, safety and energy performance.
Main outgoing skills
- Calculating energy requirements and making a diagnosis
- Designing technical solutions that guarantee the integration of energy performance and environmental performance
- Monitoring the renewable energy sources incentive system
- Selecting supplies (building materials and equipment) with low environmental impact life cycle
- Verifying compliance analysis
Highly specialised courses with university lecturers and professionals from the sector
A unique opportunity to practice and directly enter the labour market.
Conversation and technical language, aimed at obtaining certification
Office tools in a work situation
Entrepreneurship, organization, law and job search, QAS, green
(AESTH) ETHICS OF WORK
Workshops on art, music, literature and the meaning of work